Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY CREEPY MOTHER'S DAY (MY WORK: SHORT HORROR ART)

The other day, I was surfing eBay and marveled at how ridiculously creative was the "creepy doll" art I saw for sale there - some dolls selling for $150, $300 and more. I decided to try my own hand at resurrecting a child's toy into a horror-doll ... so I went to the local Goodwill and purchased a toy for $3.99. Then? Taking that innocent-looking-plastic baby-doll and turning it into a short HORROR film took some work (but it was all very fun).


Check it the following result if you have the stomach for HORROR. (You've been warned.) Actually? It's just still-art, rotating on a lazy Susan to a music box tune ... so if you can tolerate even scary pictures? You should be okay. 




Happy Mother's Day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vampire Review ingurgitates on reader feedback. Thank you in advance for providing food for the cranium.