Saturday, March 5, 2011

We Interrupt This Reading To Begin That One!

I am currently interrupting my goals for reading Night School, pictured left, in paperback, because I received that book after entering a contest on  Suzanne Johnson's blog (thank you Suzanne!) Yet just now I received an e-copy of Cursed Mates and because I will be interviewing that book's author, Cara Marsi, on March 9th here at Vampire Review - everything else is going on hold.

While she's here, I hope to ask Cara questions specifically related to her book. I'll also post an honest review - so you, my dearly beloved subscribers and followers, will know exactly what to expect from Cursed Mates as well. {Remember to return to me here at Vampire Review. After all, you are being summoned in this most pleading, yearning and loving sort of way. Vlah-haha}.


Are you following the character posts I make on Twitter yet? Vampire quotes are uploaded regularly - most are original (written by Ravena Doomlah). Some snippets from popular film, books and more get posted there as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tami, stopping by to make sure you got the reply email I sent today. We are both being plagued its seems! I've changed my passwords to that email address. I suggest you do the same. I'm getting pretty fed up with this now. Any luck your end? Shah .X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shah ~ So sorry to learn you are also being targeted by a very unprofessional business. That's dreadful.

    I am just now catching up on my emails (took yesterday off - as my husband didn't have to work for a change and we just hung out for a much welcomed reprieve). I am going through my slush-pile of emails now. I finally decided to start spamming that highly unprofessional business back via their Facebook page. Amazingly, they don't manage their page at all so nobody's noticed their spam that I just cut-and-pasted back on their own page. They've been ignoring my emails and other attempts to communicate. I figured, if they never respond, at least other decent people will be frightened away by my repeated requests to "please stop spamming me" that I posted.


    Thanks to your suggestions, I will go change my password now and will see if that fixes it. I'm only get spammed on my LinkedIn Account - so that's the password I'll have to change.

    ReplyDelete

Vampire Review ingurgitates on reader feedback. Thank you in advance for providing food for the cranium.