Friday, February 25, 2011

THESE BLOGGERS DESERVE AN AWARD (So They're Getting One!)


Thank you Kyanara Night for awarding Vampire Review with this cute award.

To secure this award for my blog I must do a few things:

  • Accept the award, post the above roses-in-a-tea-cup image on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award (LacedLittleMuffins) and that blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that I've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (I'm leaving blog comments.)
  • Here's the 15 blogs I am passing the award to! (note, I made personalized comic images for each award recipient - you, dear honored blogger, do NOT need to do that when you give out your awards). 
  1. BOOKS WITH BITE (personalized award image)
  2. FLOOR TO CEILING BOOKS (personalized award image)
  3. RESTLESS SPIRIT (personalized award image)
  4. THE BOOK VIXEN (personalized award image)
  5. PARANORMAL HAVEN (personalized award image)
  6. VAMPS R US (personalized award image)
  7. YA VAMPIRE BOOKS (personalized award image)
  8. FIENDESHLY BOOKISH (personalized award image)
  9. PARANORMAL WIRE (personalized award image)
  10. TO READ OR NOT TO READ (personalized award image)
  11. SUBURBAN VAMPIRE (personalized award image)
  12. LITERARY URBAN FANTASY REVIEW (personalized award image)
  13. GINGER NUTS OF HORROR (personalized award image)
  14. LOVE VAMPIRES (personalized award image)
  15. PARAJUNKEE (personalized award image)
NOTE: I'm currently reading: NO REST FOR THE WICCA by Toni LoTempio. So far the book is excellent. I'll be writing a review for it soon.

16 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I'll get to work accepting my award soon, but not for a few days as my husband's b-day is this weekend and we have plans. Thanks again, and I'll be sure to pass on the honors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'm so glad you like it. I utterly love your artwork. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award. I love the personalized comic image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, yay! I'll get to work accepting. Thank you so much, I loved the comment you left by the way. What a powerful story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I love that you personalized it too! You're awesome! Congrats on your award you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine ~ Hurray. See? I knew you deserved an award - awesome as your blog proves to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha ~ It's kind of fun looking for compelling blogs that follow the same general theme as your own. I really enjoyed this effort. I hope you feel rewarded by it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie ~ Your blog, To Read or Not To Read, definitely deserved an award. You're so welcome.
    ~ Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the award! I speak for myself and Lily when I say we feel honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, thank you very much for the award

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helena ~ You're so welcome. VampsRus really did deserve the award. Fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jim Mcleod ~ Your blog's banner, Ginger Nuts Of Horror, really made me laugh (adorable.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This a new look? Its yummy!

    Great awards, Its yummy to get awards. Well done winners!

    I'm participating in reading challenge for debut authors. They need to publish on E-reader and I would prefer the paranormal/vampire genre. Any ideas? ;D Shah .X

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are LOTS of new authors on Smashwords ... gotta read the free chapters tho (before you buy) get to know the author's style to make sure editing was used with the book and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gave me some great blogs to at to my list thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hurray! So glad this worked for you luv.

    ReplyDelete

Vampire Review ingurgitates on reader feedback. Thank you in advance for providing food for the cranium.